Nothing conjures up an image of beauty and opulence more than a bride from southern India. The rich golden hues of the Kanjeevaram sarees and the heavy gold pieces adorning the bride are a sight like nothing else.
Heavily layered gold jewellery is an integral part of the bride’s trousseau. These designs are inspired by the centuries-old rich Indian heritage as seen in their auspicious motifs of gods and goddesses. With changing times, contemporary brides today are mixing these traditional pieces with modern designs to create beautiful looks.
Wondering how to create this look for yourself? Here is a quick guide to help you make the best choices for your big day:
- Nethi Chutti (Maang Tikka): This is one of the must-have pieces that adds amazing grace to a bridal look. You can choose from a single traditional Kemp Nethi Chutti that looks simple and elegant to a three-layered one that covers almost your entire head. What adds to their beauty are the disc-shaped Chandra and Surya pieces that are worn on either side of the parting. These are usually embedded with rubies, diamonds, and pearl clusters.
- Jada (Hair ornaments): The elaborate hair ornament makes a bride look regal and sets her apart from other brides. It covers the braid in its entire length and holds together your hair bun on the top and the Kunjam at the end other end. A pro-tip: embellish this with real flowers such as roses and jasmines and see the magic!
- Rings: No bridal look is complete without finger ring. Depending on your taste, you can explore latest designs of diamond rings or choose ornate ones studded with emeralds or rubies. Want to add a quirky touch while keeping in line with traditions? Opt for a neli, which is a V-shaped vanki ring. Match it with your armband to take your style notches higher.
- Jhimkis (Earrings): Depending on how elaborate your saree and other pieces of jewellery are, you can choose from the vividly coloured peacock or the heritage temple motifs made with gemstones, kundan, and polki. Remember to choose earrings as per your face shape for them to add onto your beauty. Brides with oval-shaped faces can go for any earrings. Those with round faces should opt for longer earrings and ones with square faces should choose round earrings.
- Vanki (Armband): Also known as arm patti, this adds a quirky touch to a bride’s look. Its V-shape design is inspired by the powerful ‘naga’ and is also said to protect the bride from the evil eye. Some of the most popular vanki options are the ones made in floral motifs, temple designs, and peacock motifs. Remember to measure and style your blouse’s sleeve according to the placement of the vanki.
- Haarams (Necklace): These are the most visible part of any bride’s trousseau. Their beauty lies in their intricate design and layers. The most beautiful options include the heavyset mango maala with mango-shaped motifs or the kasu mala (gold coin necklace). The choice of necklace should complement your neckline. If your blouse has a scooped neck, a choker is the best option and a high neckline calls for a long layered necklace.
Whichever pieces you choose, remember to assure yourself about their purity and always look for hallmarks. Investing in jewellery that can be repurposed or is a great idea. Another great idea is to go minimalist with jewellery and look for gold coin offers that are a better future investment. And in the end, don’t get swayed by the trends. Wear what you love and trust us, you will be the prettiest bride ever.
How to Gift Indian Jewellery: A Guide
Buying jewellery items for someone can be one of the most rewarding experiences in life. Not only does one know that they will love it, but it is something treasured for years to come. One can find Indian jewellery online, which is a fantastic option for gifting loved ones. It has been around for thousands of years, so there is plenty to choose from in the pool! Here are some tips on how best to gift them Indian jewels:
Make It Personal
- Add a charm to the jewellery item.
- Add a birthstone to the piece.
- If one wants to add a birthstone, consider the recipient’s birthday and select accordingly. Some necklaces have several unique stones, while others may only include one or two options. If one knows the birthday well in advance, this is an easy way to personalise their gift!
- Add an engraving.
- If one wants to add engraving onto the piece, it will typically cost extra depending on how long the text is(i.e., short words versus long phrases).
Know What They Like
To avoid making a mistake, start by figuring out what they might like. Make an effort to get a sense of their style and favourite colours. If one knows them well enough to get an idea of their favourite jewellery pieces, that is a great place to start, too.
If they are anti-gold and precious metals in general, do not buy any gold or silver pieces for them. Instead, look at the other options available, like plenty of beautiful Indian-made items made out of semi-precious stones, which are just as striking without being so expensive!
Think About Their Style
The next step of the process is to think about their style. Do not be afraid to ask them directly or even look at their social media accounts. If one is shopping for someone with a blog or Instagram account, look at the photos they post there— get a good sense of what they like!
Do they like minimal or bold pieces? Do they lean more towards traditional Indian jewels or contemporary designs? One can purchase a unique and beautiful piece of Indian jewellery online to make the job easier and select from a wide range without hurdles.
Be Bold and Try Something Unique
- Push out of your comfort zone. Maybe one has never worn a nose ring or anklet before, but it could be a fabulous look for the recipient!
- Be bold and give what they might love. If an outfit is screaming for Indian jewels, do not let the fear of it not going with anything else keep one from wearing it!
- Try different materials and shapes. Unique materials will look different on each person and can really bring out their skin tone or hair colour unexpectedly.
Make a Statement
Indian jewels are all about making a statement. A bold piece of Indian jewels will make a great addition to the collection and is beautiful to wear as the focal point of a look. Pair it with more delicate pieces.
One can find these jewels in different styles and materials, so they are bound to find something that suits their taste. Start with a few traditional pieces before branching out into more unconventional styles.
Indian Jewels Are the Perfect Gift for a Loved One
Indian jewellery is the perfect gift for a loved one. There are many reasons why this is true, but let’s start with the fact that one can choose from an immense variety of styles and designs. Whether the recipient loves traditional or modern pieces, there’s something for everyone!
Another reason why Indian jewellery is such a great gift is its versatility: It fits anyone’s style and budget and lasts forever, too!
The Benefits of Buying Designer Lehenga Choli Online
Buying designer lehenga choli and other Indian outfits has many advantages. Here are the benefits of buying designer lehenga choli online.
What you wear matters a lot. The Indian clothes you wear reflect your personality and taste in fashion. That is why you should be selective about what you wear, especially when going to special events and occasions. Lehenga choli is a perfect Indian outfit you should buy. Fashion designers and experts advise stylish and ordinary women to buy and wear designer lehenga cholis. Here are the benefits of buying designer lehenga choli online.
Designer Lehenga Choli Represents Class
When you wear a designer lehenga choli or any other Indian outfit, you will stand out. Please note that designer lehenga cholis come in high-quality fabrics and creative designs. These outfits represent and reflect a class, and that is why you are likely to spend more on them. So even if you are an ordinary lady and want to impress and stand out when meeting high-class people, a designer lehenga choli is a perfect option.
Wearing Fashion Designer Lehenga Choli Feels Good
Wearing designer clothes, including lehenga cholis, makes you feel good. As a result, you feel more confident and at peace to face every day when you wear designer lehengas. So if you have important goals to achieve in the day or are meeting important people, you should dress in a designer lehenga choli. The outfit will make you look sharp and feel confident in negotiating business deals at the round table. When you wear a designer lehenga choli, it will be easier to seal business deals or win the hearts of potential clients or investors.
You Can Get Better Deals Online
Although designer lehenga choli and other Indian ethnic outfits are quite expensive, you can get better deals on these outfits when you buy them online. Most leading stores offering designer clothes have promotions once in a while. And you can buy the outfits during the promotion period. It is also worth noting that online stores offer their attires at relatively lower prices compared to physical stores. So buying these outfits online can help you save some money, especially when buying more than one designer lehenga choli.
Your Find a Wider Collection to Choose From
Another advantage of buying designer lehenga choli online is that you can find a wider variety of designs. You will find many brands offering uniquely designed outfits, and you will be spoilt for choice. You just need to take your time and find the outfit that suits your budget, personality, and the occasion you intend to attend. You can’t compare the collection you will get at an online store with that at a physical designer store. Most physical stores have limited space and display only a few outfits. But an online store has hundreds if not thousands of outfits on display.
The Outfits Are Delivered to Your Location
Buying designer lehenga choli and other ethnic outfits online is convenient and simple. You just need to use your computer or smartphone and an internet connection to buy the garments. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your office or home when making your purchase. After buying the outfits online, they will be delivered to your location within a few days.
Most people think that designer lehenga cholis and other clothes are made for the rich due to the high prices. But that is not actually true. You can also buy these outfits online at fair prices. You need to research the top online stores offering quality designer lehenga cholis and other ethnic outfits. Most of these stores offer discounts. Additionally, they have a wider collection of outfits allowing you to find what you are looking for. So don’t be left behind; buy designer lehenga choli online today, and you will get the best value for your money.
How to Shop for Cremation Jewelry?
You may not be acquainted with Cremation jewellery if this is your first time going through a cremation. If you’re looking for some background information and some suggestions for cremation jewellery, this is the book for you.
The Evolution of Cremation Jewelry
Simply said, cremation jewellery is a portable, little monument with a tiny space for a small amount of ashes or other mementos such as a dried flower, a piece of hair, or even dirt from the burial site.
Mourning jewellery has a rich history that dates back to the 16th century, when the Latin term “Memento Mori,” which means “remember death” or “remember you shall die,” was revived.
Why, Then, Do People Buy Jewelry Made of Cremains?
But why do some individuals want to preserve the memories of a loved one within a charm or pendant? Consider this: after facing the ultimate tragedy of death, individuals are supposed to go about their lives as if nothing had happened. For others, this is next to impossible, since their sorrow may render them helpless. Cremation urn necklace, pendants, cremation beads, and cremation earrings allow mourners to have a little part of their loved ones with them at all times, making this jewellery a good choice for individuals who are having a particularly difficult time during their grief.
Today, mourning jewellery that is designed to store ashes is more of a private token of the bereaved than a public sign of sorrow. If you or someone you know is grieving the death of a loved one, cremation jewellery is a beautiful and discreet way to keep that person near at all times. Cremation jewellery is an excellent and discrete way to remember a loved one, since it is almost indistinguishable from other jewellery.
How Should I Fill Cremation Jewelry?
Despite its tiny hole, your cremation jewellery has many potential uses. A little amount of cremated ashes may be placed inside if your loved one was cremated. Fill it with a little amount of their favourite beach sand, a piece of their hair, or some earth from the site where they were buried. It’s up to you to decide what’s most significant, however most individuals choose a little amount of cremated ashes.
What Can You Do With Empty Cremation Jewelry?
Ashes jewellery often comes with a filling kit that includes a microfiber cloth for cleaning, a spoon or spatula unit for scooping the ashes, and a precision packing instrument with pointed ends so that the ashes may be packed in as tightly as possible.
Some individuals find that using a little funnel to carefully pour the ashes into the pendant makes the procedure go more smoothly. After filling, the pendant is often sealed with a transparent adhesive glue.
Each lovely memorial creation contains a small amount of cremation ash (about half a teaspoon) from your loved one. We can use cremation ash from people and pets in all our memorial glass art and cremation jewelry.
To order, simply add to cart and check out. We’ll send you a collection kit for the cremation ash within seven business days. Once the kit is returned, we’ll ship your Spirit Piece in about 6 weeks unless otherwise specified.
Business1 year ago
Find out how useful a loan is without a credit check
Travel1 year ago
A Quick Traveler’s Guide to Malaga – You Can’t-Miss
Tech2 years ago
Food Lion Employee Login at ws4.delhaize.com – MyHR4U
International1 year ago
Hemp Designs And Fashions – Is Hemp Fashion Really Fashion?
International1 year ago
The 4 Golden Rules When Building An Online Email Distribution List
International1 year ago
Joint Alleviation Using Affordable Exercise Equipment
International1 year ago
Boost Your Metabolism Naturally To Lose Weight Now , Fast
International1 year ago
Hvac Explained – A Comprehensive Air Conditioning Guide